Apple Pie Fudge Cups
These 5-ingredient fudge cups calls for Milked Hazelnut™. A touch of hazelnut flavor blends well with maple syrup and cinnamon. Or, if you like a walnut flavor with your baked goods, try Milked Walnuts™! In fact, any of our plant milks work, so let us know what you try!
- 1 cup Elmhurst® Milked Hazelnuts™
- 1 cup Apples, chopped
- ½ cup Coconut Oil, melted (+ a little extra to bake the apples in)
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. While preheating, chop 1 cup of apples and toss in coconut oil. Spread the apples on a baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once the apples have cooled, add them and the rest of ingredients to a blender. Blend until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into mini muffin pan and freeze for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and if desired, drizzle with peanut butter, caramel or other topping of choice.