Vegan Baked Berry Oatmeal
You can make this healthy baked berry oatmeal as a breakfast meal prep or the morning of for you and your family. Whatever you decide, serve it warm, with a fresh glass of almond milk on the side. Make sure to tag us on Instagram @Elmhurst1925 to show us your dish!
Serving Size: Approx. 2 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- • 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- • 3 cups Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Almonds™
- • 1 cup frozen or fresh berries
- • ⅓ cup maple syrup
- • 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- • ½ cup almonds
- • ¼ cup chia seeds
- • 1 tsp. cinnamon
- • 1 tsp. baking powder
- • ½ tsp. salt
- • 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mix well until combined and set aside for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into an 8 inch baking dish or 3-4 smaller coquette dishes.
- Sprinkle some additional chopped almonds and blueberries on top and bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- Serve while still warm with a fresh glass of milk.