How to Make Vegan Baked Berry Oatmeal
You can make this healthy baked berry oatmeal recipe as vegan breakfast meal prep or the morning of for you and your family. Whatever you decide, serve it warm, with a fresh glass of almond milk on the side. Make sure to tag us on Instagram @Elmhurst1925 to show us your dish!
Serving Size: Approx. 2 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- • 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- • 3 cups Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Almonds™
- • 1 cup frozen or fresh berries
- • ⅓ cup maple syrup
- • 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- • ½ cup almonds
- • ¼ cup chia seeds
- • 1 tsp. cinnamon
- • 1 tsp. baking powder
- • ½ tsp. salt
- • 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mix well until combined and set aside for about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into an 8 inch baking dish or 3-4 smaller coquette dishes.
- Sprinkle some additional chopped almonds and blueberries on top and bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- Serve while still warm with a fresh glass of milk.