Matcha Chia Pudding
Not only is this Matcha Chia Pudding delicious and easy to make, it’s also full of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants and more to keep you satisfied all morning. And thanks to our Unsweetened Hazelnut Milk, you’re also getting an extra boost of Vitamin E from every creamy spoonful for healthier hair, skin and nails.
- • 1 ½ cups Elmhurst® 1925 Unsweetened Hazelnut Milk
- • 1-2 tsp Matcha powder
- • 1 scoop Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- • ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- • 1/4 cup chia seeds
- • 1 tsp Maple Syrup, or to taste (optional*)
- In a small container or jar, add the hazelnut milk, matcha, protein powder & cinnamon and whisk until well combined
- Stir in chia seeds and maple syrup and let set for 5 minutes. Stir again to break up any clumps, then cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight to set.
- Top with fresh fruit like kiwi, berries or mango, granola, or your favorite dairy-free yogurt!
Makes 1-2 Servings