How to Make Vegan No-Bake Lavender Lemon Bars
Lavender Lemon Bars are the perfect refreshing summer treat. Click here to learn how to make both the crust and dairy-free creme filling. No baking required for this dairy-free dessert recipe.
Ingredients:Base / Crust:
- • 5 Medjool Dates, pitted
- • ½ Cup Shredded Coconut
- • 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- • 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (softened, not melted)
- • 2 Cups Raw Almonds (sub with any other nuts)
- • 1 Cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- • 1 Can Coconut Cream
- • 2 Cups Soaked Cashews
- • ⅓ Cup + 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- • 1 ½ Lemons (zest and juice)
- • ⅓ Cup Maple Syrup
- • 1 ½ Tbsp Lavender Buds
- For the base, line a 8x8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, plastic wrap, or wax paper.
- In a food processor add almonds, dates, coconut, maple syrup and coconut oil. Process until it’s slightly crumbly but still sticks together.
- Press the base mix on the bottom of the pan evenly and set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat cashew milk over medium-low. Stir in lavender buds, let steep for about 10 minutes and strain. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add all creme ingredients to a blender and process until completely smooth. This may take a few minutes.
- Pour over base, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once it has set, take out of the fridge, cut into 9 large or 16 small squares and enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Cook Time: 10 min
Prep Time: 20 min
Additional Time: Up to 8 hours
Total Time: Up to 8 hours 30 min