Creamy Vegan Caesar Dressing
This Vegan Caesar Dressing proves that good-for-you can taste sooo good. We love making this with Unsweetened Milked Cashews – the creamiest, most buttery variety around. Or if you’re looking to put a nut-free spin on this one and add some serious whole grain nutrition, try using Unsweetened Milked Oats - but any of our Unsweetened Plant Milks work! Feel free to get creative and let us know what you try!
- • 3 Cloves Garlic
- • 2 Lemons, juiced + ½ tsp Lemon Zest
- • ½ cup Elmhurst® Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- • 1 ½ Tbsp Vegan Dijon Mustard
- • ½ cup + 2 Tbsp hemp hearts
- • 4 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- • Salt & Pepper, to taste
- *Optional: 1 tsp Fresh Dill
- Roughly chop garlic and fresh dill.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until well combined and your desired smoothness.
- Serve with your favorite greens & vegan parm, or store in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Makes about 16 servings