Creamy Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Eat a certain chocolate hazelnut butter by the spoonful? Us too. That’s why we highly recommend making this with Unsweetened Milked Hazelnuts™. Who could say no to cocoa powder, espresso, maple syrup, and hazelnutty goodness? But any of our plant milks work (like Unsweetened Milked Walnuts™), so let us know which you try!
- ½ cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Hazelnuts™
- 1 tsp. Espresso, instant
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 ½ cups Haas Avocados
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- ⅛ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, combine the unsweetened hazelnut milk and instant espresso, allowing for the espresso to completely dissolve.
- In a food processor, combine all your ingredients including the blended hazelnut milk and espresso mixture and blend until smooth.
- Divide into desired mousse cups. Top with non-dairy whipped topping and vegan chocolate chips and enjoy!