How to Make 3-Ingredient Vegan Pancakes
We're all about simple recipes any day. So if you're wracking your brain for what to make for breakfast tomorrow, here's something you can make with a few simple staples - our 3 Ingredient Vegan Pancake recipe.
No need for a boxed mix full of unnecessary ingredients when you can whip these pancakes up just as easily with the plant milk of your choice, some oats, and a banana. It really is that simple.
And because there's no flour in these, they're also perfect if you're gluten-free. Customize any way you like to keep things interesting - we've shared a few of our favorite combinations.
- • 1 ¼ cups Elmhurst plant milk of choice
- • 1 medium Banana
- • 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
Use Vegan Butter, Coconut Oil, or Avocado Oil to grease the pan.
- Grease pan and warm on medium heat.
- While heating up, add the milk, banana, and oats to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into the pan and let cook for approximately two minutes on both sides, or until golden brown.
Looking for a few ideas?