How to Make a Vegan Peppermint Mocha with Plant-Based Milk
- • 1 cup Coffee, brewed strong
- • ¾ cup Elmhurst Barista Edition of choice
- • 3 Tbsp Vegan Chocolate Sauce
- • 3 drops Peppermint Extract
- • ½ - 1 tsp Maple Syrup, optional
- – Whipped Coconut Cream, Chocolate Chips, Crushed Peppermints
- Brew coffee and prep the chocolate sauce. Set aside.
- Fill a large mug ¾ of the way with coffee. Add chocolate sauce and peppermint. Stir.
- Steam or heat the plant-based milk on the stove. If desired, froth with a hand or automatic frother. If you don't have either, you can also froth it in your blender or (carefully) shake it up in a sealed jar.
- Combine the coffee mixture with the milk and give it a final stir.
- Top with frothed Elmhurst nut milk (and any other toppings you may desire) and enjoy!