How to Make OatNog French Toast Bake
Not only is this a different take on French Toast (and looks and tastes delicious!) but it also makes the perfect breakfast dish for the holidays using our very own OatNog.
- • A 1lb loaf vegan Challah Bread*
- • 2 ½ cups Elmhurst® OatNog
- • 2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- • 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- • 1 tsp Cinnamon
- • 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup, for drizzling
- *or substitute for any other hearty bread
- In a medium bowl, combine Elmhurst OatNog, flaxseed, vanilla, and cinnamon. Let sit for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Cut bread into cubes and add to a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour mixture evenly over bread and let soak for 15 minutes. If desired, top with pecans.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until golden. To top it off, drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!