Pumpkin Spice Truffles
Sweet & extra cozy thanks to our Pumpkin Spice Oat Creamer, these dairy-free Pumpkin Spice Truffles are a perfectly poppable fall bite - so don’t expect them to last for long...
- • ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- • ¼ cup of almond butter (sub for any nut butter)
- • 2 tbsp Elmhurst® 1925 Pumpkin Spice Oat Creamer
- • ½ tsp vanilla extract
- • 3 tbsp maple syrup
- • ¾ cup oat flour
- • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- • ½ cup of dairy-free chocolate
- • 1 tsp coconut oil
- • Flakey sea salt, for topping
- In a bowl combine pumpkin, almond butter, pumpkin spice creamer, vanilla, maple syrup, oat flour & pumpkin pie spice mixing until a dough forms.
- Roll into golf ball sized pieces & place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to a bowl and microwave in 30 sec increments until chocolate has melted
- Coat each truffle in the chocolate and place back on parchment
- Sprinkle with flakey salt & freeze for at least 1 hour until chocolate has set
Makes 10-12 truffles