Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martini
The nights are getting longer so we’re putting a cozy twist on a classic espresso martini this fall. Smooth, creamy and delicious thanks to our Pumpkin Spice Oat Creamer – and of course, it’s dairy-free.
- • 4oz espresso
- • 2oz vodka
- • 3oz coffee liqueur
- • 1 heaping Tbsp pumpkin puree
- • 4oz Elmhurst Pumpkin Spice Oat Creamer
- • ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
- • Ice
- In a cocktail shaker, add the espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin spice creamer and ice.
- Shake vigorously so that everything is mixed.
- Pour into a martini glass and sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice on top.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.