How to Make a Cashew Milk Orange Turmeric Ginger Smoothie
How to Make a Dairy-Free Orange Turmeric Ginger Smoothie with Cashew Milk
This immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory, dairy-free smoothie recipe includes mango, freshly squeezed orange juice, banana, turmeric, ginger, and cashew milk.
- • 1 large frozen mango cheek
- • 1 frozen banana
- • 1 tsp ground turmeric or 1 inch peeled fresh turmeric
- • ½ inch piece of peeled fresh ginger
- • 1 tsp grated orange zest
- • 1 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- • ½ to ¾ cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the amount of cashew milk depending on how thick you prefer your smoothies!
Time: 5 minutes