How to Make an Oaty Chocolate Milkshake
How to Make a Oat Milk Chocolate Milkshake
Recipe made in partnership with Michele’s Granola
Rich, creamy, and of course – chocolatey. For this shake, we upped the oaty ante to transform the goodness of whole grain oats by blending our Unsweetened Oat Milk with Michele’s Original Granola. Enjoy sipping and sharing this sweet dairy-free milkshake treat!
- • 1 cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Oat Milk
- • 1/4 cup Michele's Original Granola, plus additional for topping
- • 3 cups Dairy-Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- • ¾ cup Chocolate Syrup
- • 3 cups ice cubes
*Optional – Dairy-free whipped cream, sprinkles, other toppings if desired
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the oat milkshake is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with more granola, chocolate sauce and whipped cream if desired!