No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Everyone loves cookies. Not everyone loves baking them. The answer? No-bake Oatmeal Cookies made with Milked Cashews™. To add 20 additional grams of whole grain, try Unweetened Milked Oats™ instead. Luckily, any of our plant milks work, so let us know what you try!
- 1 cup Elmhurst Milked Cashews™
- 2 ½ cups Granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup Vegan Butter
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 6 cups Quick Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, Smooth
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Measure out all of your ingredients. These cookies come together very quickly, so you’ll want everything ready.
- In a medium pot, combine the almond milk, sugar, vegan butter and cocoa powder. Bring a slight boil for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Add the oats and stir until well incorporated.
- Once combined, using a tablespoon to portion out your cookies on the lined baking sheet and press gently to shape. Chill to set.
- Pair with a scoop of your favorite dairy-free ice cream and enjoy!