Easy Apple Muffins
Fall baking season is in full swing and these easy Apple Muffins are sure to be a favorite. Packed with extra flavor thanks to our limited-edition Apple Pie Spice Blend, these muffins are dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan so everyone can enjoy all cozy season long!
- • 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 6 Tbsp of water or Apple Pie Spice Blend)
- • ½ cup Elmhurst® 1925 Apple Pie Spice Blend
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract
- • 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- • ¼ cup oat flour
- • ½ cup oats
- • ½ cup almond flour
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • 1 ½ cups of diced apples
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease or line a muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flax eggs, Apple Pie Spice milk, vanilla, and coconut sugar and whisk together.
- Add in the oat flour, oats, almond flour, cinnamon, and baking powder and whisk together until smooth.
- Fold in the diced apples.
- Portion out the batter into your muffin pan, filling about ¾ full and sprinkle the top of each muffin with oats.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool & enjoy!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Makes 9 Muffins