How to Make a Simple Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
If something tastes great, looks great, can make you feel better, AND is good for you how can you go wrong?️
And this smoothie bowl checks all those boxes.
Want to know what makes this smoothie one of our favorites? It packs a flavor and nutrition 1-2 punch, with antioxidants, vitamin C, protein and more thanks to all of the fruit and veggies in the mix. A perfect tasty treat for any time and feel free to try it with Unsweetened Milked Almonds or Unsweetened Milked Cashews too!
- • 1 cup Unsweetened Milked Oats™, or plant milk of your choice
- • 1/2 cup Blueberries, frozen
- • 1/2 cup Spinach (frozen or fresh)
- • 1/2 cup Cauliflower, frozen
- • 1/2 Banana, frozen
- Add your oat milk to your blender. Follow it up with the spinach and top it off with all of your frozen ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy and top as you please!