How to Make Blackberry Dairy-Free Chia Pudding
Trust us, you'll want to try this dairy-free blackberry chia seed pudding recipe made with unsweetened cashew milk and honey (or substitute for maple syrup).
Recipe Developed by: Ansley Beutler - @the.fit.peach
- • 5 Tbsp chia seeds
- • 1 cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- • 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- • ½ tsp vanilla
- • Fresh berries
- • Dairy-free yogurt
- • Granola
- • Chopped nuts
- In a bowl, slowly stir together all ingredients until well mixed
- Place in fridge for 5-10 minutes or leave covered overnight to allow the chia seeds to thicken up and soften
- Spoon the pudding into individual glasses or bowls and top with your favorite toppings!