How to Make an Avocado Green Dairy-Free Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
With this Avocado Green Smoothie, you have a lot of room to really make it your own!
Choose your favorite dairy-free plant milk, leafy greens (spinach, kale, swiss chard, etc.) and for an added boost, you can add a little moringa. It's thick, creamy and packed with goodness to keep you going without a sugar crash.
- • 1 cup Elmhurst Plant Milk, variety of your choice
- • 2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- • 1 tsp Cinnamon
- • ½ ripe Avocado
- • 2 Large Handfuls of Dark Leafy Greens (Spinach, Kale, Swiss chard, etc.)
- • ½ cup Banana – Sliced, Frozen
- Optional - For an extra boost, try adding 1 tsp moringa
- Load your blender with all your ingredients in the order listed. This will help them come together easier
- Blend until smooth and creamy