WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO TRY THESE DELICIOUS RECIPES! WE'VE INCLUDED OUR BELOVED MANGO "NICE" CREAM BELOW. IF THIS INSPIRES YOUR TASTE BUDS, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD OUR E-BOOK RIGHT NOW FOR 9 MORE!
Download the e-book nowDownload
Mango "Nice" Cream
Made with three native flavors of the tropics, this super-easy mango "nice" cream brings the beach right to you. Joining the namesake fruit are banana and cashew in the form of Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Cashews™. All you need is a blender! You can mix things up further by using any Elmhurst plant milk – for instance Unsweetened Milked Walnuts™.
- ¼ cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Cashews™
- 1 cup Mango, frozen & sliced
- 1 Banana, frozen & sliced
- Add the frozen fruit to a blender or food processor and just enough of the cashew milk for the blades to run. Start with a little at a time and add more as needed.
- This will be thicker than a smoothie, so you may need to stop your blender and scrape down the sides a few times to get everything smooth. Blend until well combined.
- The consistency should be about that of soft-serve or custard and when you tip your blender pitcher back and forth it should mostly stay put.
- Enjoy as is, or pop in the freezer for 15 minutes before serving for a firmer nice cream!