CREAMY VEGAN RANCH DIP
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY VEGAN RANCH DIP WITH CASHEW MILK
Whether you’re looking for the perfect plant-based dip for your veggie tray or a simple dairy-free dressing for your favorite salad, this 3-step Vegan Ranch is sure to become a staple in your recipe rotation.
- • 1 ½ cups Vegan Mayo
- • ¼ to ½ cup Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- • 1 ½ tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- • 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- • ½ Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- • 1 tsp. Dried Dill
- • 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- • ¼ tsp. Paprika
- • ¼ tsp. Pepper
- • Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- If the mixture is too thick, add more milk until you get your desired consistency. This recipe works well as a dip or a dressing!
- Enjoy right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES