Top 5 Cozy Fall Lattes
Nothing says perfect and simple like a morning of leisurely waking up and grabbing a warm, comforting beverage to start the day.
In finding that beverage, there is not one single answer, but instead hundreds of options.
If your favorite warm beverage to start the day is a latte, you’ve come to the right place. We have found the top 5 cozy fall lattes to accompany that perfect morning.
Grab a newspaper or journal, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Top 5 Cozy Fall Lattes
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte. What kind of ‘Top 5 Cozy Fall Lattes’ list would this be if the Pumpkin Spice Latte didn’t kick it off? The Pumpkin Spice Latte is the beginning of all things holiday; food and beverage, cozy and festive. It’s Insta-worthy, tastes great, sets the holiday spirit, and can be all of these things with just 6 (high-quality) ingredients.
2. Smores Latte with Toasted Marshmallows. Enjoy a delicious Smores Latte with all the flavors of your favorite campfire treat - chocolate, graham cracker crumbs and gooey toasted marshmallows! The best news is that this recipe uses a homemade chocolate and just five ingredients, including ¼ cup milk (try the Elmhurst Cashew Milk to enhance the creamy texture).
3. Matcha Latte. Looking for a traditional latte to cozy up with this fall, but without the traditional caffeine via coffee or Espresso? Try this Matcha Latte, officially named Adaptogenic Match Latte because it uses a few ingredients that are classified as adaptogens, a unique class of healing plants. They can potentially help balance, restore and protect the body – making this latte just right for any cool, crisp fall morning (or evening).
4. Apple Cider Latte. Fall is synonymous with apples and cozy beverages, and this Apple Cider Latte recipe is the perfect mash-up of the two. Apple Cider, on its own, isn’t very thick. One of the components that transforms it from general cider to an Apple Cider Latte is Elmhurst Milked Cashews, a non-dairy, Vegan milk chosen for the recipe due to its texture and lack of gums, Carrageenan, or emulsifiers.
5. Golden Girl Latte. This warming latte contains notes of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg; spices which are sure to both warm and calm your fall days. Like the Matcha Latte, this is an ideal beverage for anyone not looking for the extra caffeine. Adding the Golden Girl Latte to your fall latte rotation will leave you with extra fall inspiration due to its brilliant, golden color.
You can make any of these top 5 cozy fall lattes and use an Elmhurst™ variety. When you choose 6 cartons (same variety or mix-and-match), we’ll take care of shipping.
Let us know your favorite cozy fall latte in the comments below.