Simplicity of life, even the barest, is not a misery, but the very foundation of refinement. – William Morris
There is something worth embracing when you find yourself lost outdoors, but there is also something worth embracing when you are able to enjoy the beauty that comes with the everyday – where your own city comes to life.
Today begins our final week and the Simpler Better City Life commences.
If this is the first post you’ve stumbled upon and are wondering what simpler, better is all about, you can click HERE to read all about it.
Simpler Better City Life
“City life” has traditionally been known to those in it (and outsiders as well) as the primary, massive cities like New York and Los Angeles. We tend to envision upscale apartment buildings and posh, renovated condos.
But city life can encompass both big and small cities alike, where we fall in love with experience, adventure, and coffee. It’s where our spare time can often be found frequenting the independent shops or riding a vintage bicycle, exploring the local cultural and culinary scene.
With so many things to do and see in any city, we’ve put together a list of 5 favorite (simple) ideas.
5 Simple Things to Do in Your City
1. Ride your bike to a new place you’ve never been before.
2. Walk to your favorite coffee shop and journal (for as long as it takes to find new inspiration).
3. Try a new yoga or fitness class. For example, if you always do Crossfit, try yoga or Barre.
4. Find a new area and go for a long walk or hike.
5. Explore something entirely new; maybe it’s something as simple as a new coffee shop, or more extravagant like an art gallery or exclusive new home design store.
What is Week 4: Simpler Better City Life
This week, we want to see how you enjoy a simpler, better life in your own city. Where do you go? What do you do? How do you get there?
Everyone who enters during this week will automatically be eligible to win the following:
1. State Bicycle Co. Core-Line Bicycle
2. Rhodia Journal
3. Skagen® Gitte 2-toned watch
4. Manduka eko Yoga Mat
5. Hydro Flask® – 18oz wide mouth bottle
6. Elmhurst™ branded Field Notes® Memo Book
7. 2 Elmhurst branded pens
8. Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Almonds™, 4 cartons
9. Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Hazelnuts™, 4 cartons
10. Elmhurst Milked Oats™, 4 cartons
You don’t have to wait to win the Elmhurst products. Add 6 cartons to your shopping cart now and get them delivered to your doorstep for free.
With the week 4 giveaway, you’ll be set to take on your city with a new level of inspiration, drive, and style.
How to Win the Week 4: Simpler Better City Life Giveaway
We are not making this complicated.
Here’s how you can join us for your chance to win the simpler, better city life giveaway:
1. Hop over to Instagram, and make sure we are friends (aka give us a follow at @Elmhurst1925)
2. Upload your post using the hashtag #SimplerBetter, and tag @elmhurst1925 and @statebicycleco.
3. Be sure your account is set to public so we don’t miss your post.
All entries must be in before Saturday August 25th, at 11:59:59p ET to be eligible.
Click HERE for the full terms and conditions.