SIMPLE CAFÉ AU LAIT RECIPE
Making a Café Au Lait is simple, and you probably already have the main ingredients (coffee and milk) you need at home today.
Ingredients and Directions
- 8-12 ounces brewed Stumptown Coffee – House Blend
- 1-2 cups Elmhurst Milked Oats
- Brew coffee.
- While coffee is brewing, heat the Milked Oats on the stove until near boiling, then remove.
- When the coffee is ready, pour it into your coffee mug, about 2/3 the way full.
- Using a milk frother, froth the Milked Oats until desired level of foam is reached.
- Pour the Milked Oats to fill the rest of the coffee cup.
Write Your Own Review