Green Chili Dip w/ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Directions
- 2 cups Elmhurst US Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Shredded Mozzarrella Cheese - Daiya
- 3/4 cup Green Chiles - Canned - Drained
- 1 1/4 cups Black Beans
- 1 bag (12 oz) Quron Meatless Chicken Tenders - thawed - shredded
- garnish Cilantro Leaves
- garnish Diced Tomatoes
- In a medium sauce pot medium-high heat Elmhurst US Almond Milk, green chiles, cumin and chili powder.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and stir in cheese, Quron shredded “chicken” and black beans.
- Cook until mixture is creamy in texture and “chicken” is heated through.
- Place in desired serving vessel and garnish with cilantro leaves and diced tomatoes. Serve with blue corn tortilla chips and enjoy!
Write Your Own Review