GARLIC MASHED POTATOES
You can’t go wrong with the simplicity and comfort of placing a heaping bowl full of Garlic Mashed Potatoes at the dinner table. Whether you’re serving them for a holiday, special event, or everyday dinner, these are sure to be a wonderful and filling addition. To make the Garlic Mashed Potatoes, you need just 5 main ingredients: the potato, Elmhurst® Unsweetened Milked Cashews™, chives, Vegan butter, and garlic.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Directions
- 2 Cups Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Cashews
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- ½ cup chives, chopped
- 4 Tbsp Vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Add Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Cashews, Vegan butter, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- With an electric mixer whip until smooth and creamy. Add more milk for creamier texture, as desired.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives.
Write Your Own Review