THE FROTHY PEANUT RUM COCKTAILS
Like a Grasshopper, Mudslide, or White Russian, the Frothy Peanut Rum Cocktails are made to act as a dessert beverage.
Ingredients and Directions
- 1.5 oz Aged Rum
- 0.5 oz Cynar
- .25 oz Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz Turbinado (Raw) Sugar – Liquid or Dry
- 1.5 oz Elmhurst Milked Peanuts with Chocolate
- 1 oz Boylan Bottling Company Creme Soda
- 1 egg white
- Combine all ingredients except the crème soda.
- Shake first without ice.
- Then add ice and shake again.
- Add a bit of creme soda to a highball glass and pour the cocktail (up into the glass.
- Allow it to settle and top with more creme soda to make the top of the drink lift above the rim.
- Garnish with shaved dark chocolate on top.
Write Your Own Review