ADAPTOGENIC MATCHA LATTE WITH MILKED CASHEWS™
It’s called ‘Adaptogenic’ because it uses a few ingredients that are classified as adaptogens, a unique class of healing plants: They can potentially help balance, restore and protect the body.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Directions
- 1.5 cups Milked Cashews™
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1.5 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1.5 tsp Monk Fruit (or Maple Syrup)
- 1/2 tsp Ashwagandha Powder
- 1/2 tsp Maca powder
- 1/2 tsp Reishi Mushroom Powder
- Cinnamon, as desired (optional)
- Place Elmhurst Milked Cashews and water in a small pan, and heat over medium on the stove until heated to desired warmth.
- Place liquid and the rest of the ingredients in a heat safe blender, and blend.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired.
Write Your Own Review