6-INGREDIENT CAMPFIRE RAMEN
Once you’re ready to hit the outdoors, we are ready to help you embrace the camp cookout, with an ultra-simplistic 6-Ingredient Campfire Ramen.
Ingredients and Directions
- 2 cups Elmhurst Milked Brown Rice
- 1 pack Lotus Foods Millet & Brown Rice Ramen with Miso Soup
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced thin
- Kale (or other greens), large handfu
- Scallions, as desired
- Optional: crushed red pepper
- Heat oil over fire for about a minute, and add onion, cooking until golden brown (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add Elmhurst Milked Brown Rice and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add Ramen and soup packet and simmer gently, while stirring occasionally, for about 4 minutes (or until noodles are softened).
- Toss in the handful of greens, stir, and remove from heat.
- Top with scallions, as desired and add a few (optional) crushed red pepper flakes.
Write Your Own Review