5-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS
What could be easier than a complete breakfast that uses just 5 ingredients? Probably only that same breakfast to “cook” itself while you are sound asleep the night before. You’ll have it all with this 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Directions
- 1 cup Elmhurst Milked Peanuts™
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup banana, ripe
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together by hand the rolled oats, ripe banana, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Once completely mixed together, add the Elmhurst Milked Peanuts™
- Stir, and then transfer to a 16oz jar.
- Cover with a lid, place in the fridge, and let it sit overnight.
- Enjoy as is or top with freshly-sliced bananas, peanuts, and drizzled peanut butter.
Write Your Own Review