3-STEP ICED COFFEE
Making the perfect 3-Step Iced Coffee only requires you to choose a high-quality coffee and superior plant-based milk to match. Then you brew, pour, serve, and enjoy.
Ingredients and Directions
- 3/4 cups coffee grounds
- 4 cups water
- ice cubes (as desired)
- Elmhurst Milked Cashews™ (to taste)
- Brew coffee in a French press (we like the Ritual French Press). Place about 3/4 cup coffee grounds in the bottom of your French press.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 cups of water to (almost) boiling. Remove the water from the stovetop for about a minute, and then transfer it to the French press.
- Stir the grounds and water vigorously for about 15 seconds, and then let the mixture sit and steep for 4 minutes. When the 4 minutes is up, immediately press the French press plunger (slowly) all the way to the bottom, separating the coffee grounds from your final coffee brew.
- Place desired amount of ice cubes (regular sized or crushed, depending on your preference) in your favorite coffee cup, then immediately pour the freshly brewed coffee into the cup, filling it about 2/3 – 3/4 of the way up.
- Top with Elmhurst Milked Cashews™.
Write Your Own Review