We’re glad you’ve chosen to spend Thanksgiving with Elmhurst®. Simply click to download this free e-book of non-dairy dishes and drinks, ready to share with family and friends this November…perhaps even beyond! For a taste of what you’ll be tasting, we’ve provided our Dairy-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake below. Also check your e-mail for more recipes from our book.
Download the e-book nowDownload
Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
Wow your friends and family members with a deliciously easy vegan cheesecake that also features the best flavors of pumpkin pie and is completely dairy-free.
- For The Crust:
- 1 ½ - 2 cups Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup Vegan Butter, melted
- For The Filling:
- ½ cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Milked Cashews™
- 1 ¼ cups Raw Cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To prepare the crust, add graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until ground. Add melted butter and mix until well combined. Press into the bottom of a pan. For an even crust, try using the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to press flat.
- To prepare cheesecake filling, add the unsweetened cashew milk and softened cashews to a food processor and pulse until combined. Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour batter over the crust, smoothing out the top. Bake for 25-35 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the center still jiggles slightly. Let cool completely.
- Chill for at least 5 hours or overnight before serving. Top with non-dairy whipped cream + dust with cinnamon. Enjoy!