SIMPLE FRIDGE GOALS
7 Items Commonly Found in #FridgeGoals Pictures
Here are 7 items that are commonly found in #FridgeGoals pictures:
4. Bulk items in Mason Jars (nuts, seeds, dried fruit, etc.)
5. Plant-based milks (and other milks)
6. Other beverages
7. Meal prep items and containers
Simple Fridge Goals
Click HERE to save this post for later.
We believe that simpler is better, and this includes every last inch of the household, including (and maybe especially) the fridge.
If you love a simpler, better fridge, too, we want to see your simple #FridgeGoals images.
Enter the Elmhurst 1925 #FridgeGoals weekly contest.
Here’s how you can automatically be entered to win:
1. Follow us at @elmhurst1925, if you aren’t already.
2. Fancy up your fridge (aka simplify it in the way that best speaks to you).
3. Snap a picture.
4. Upload the picture to Instagram, making sure to tag us (@Elmhurst1925) + use the hashtags #FridgeGoals + #SimplerBetter.
In order to be eligible to win one of the weekly packages, you’ll need to include at least one carton of Elmhurst Milked in your simpler, better fridge and make sure your account is set to public so we don’t miss your post.
We will choose one winner each week, and winner will be announced and tagged via our Instagram stories.
The weekly winner will receive a package including the following:
1. 3 Cartons of Elmhurst Plant Based Milks – varieties of your choice
2. An Elmhurst branded pen
3. An Elmhurst branded pop-socket
Click HERE for full #FridgeGoals Official Rules.