Skip to content
- 2 cups walnut oil
- ½ cup Elmhurst Milked Unsweetened Walnuts
- ½ cup sherry vinegar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place the Unsweetened Milked Walnuts, sherry vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into a blender and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the walnut oil as the blender emulsifies the oil and vinegar. Fold in the walnuts.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection