Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
The best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie you’ve ever had has arrived. By using some simple ingredients, including the Elmhurst Unsweetened Almond Milk and Vegan butter, you’ll turn an ordinary Chocolate Chip Cookie into an exceptional, plant-based one.
- ¼ cup Elmhurst Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Vegan butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour (you can also substitute for all-purpose gluten-free flour)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups Vegan chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt until completely combined.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix together the butter and both types of sugar using an electric mixer.
- 4. Add in the almond milk and vanilla extract.
- 5. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet and mix until fully incorporated.
- 6. Fold in Vegan chocolate chips. Cover the bowl and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 7. Form into tablespoon sized balls and gently press across the top of the cookies.
- 8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are firm and bottoms are golden brown.
- 9. Allow to cool on pan for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to finish cooling.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
Serving size: 1 cookie