Skip to content
- 3 cups Hazelnut Milk
- 1½ cups Arborio Rice
- ½ cup Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 8-oz Canned Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Feta Cheese or Vegan Cheese
- ½ cup Radicchio, Sliced
- 2 tbsp Sage, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a greased baking pan, spread out the pumpkin puree evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the pumpkin starts to turn golden brown.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the vegetable oil and add onions. Sweat the onions until translucent.
- Add the garlic to the pan and sauté for another minute.
- Add the Arborio rice to the pan and toast for about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of the Milked Hazelnuts™, stirring constantly so that the rice does not stick to the bottom.
- Once almost all the liquid has been absorbed, repeat step 7 two more times, until all the Hazelnut Milk have been soaked into the rice.
- Add in the radicchio and let it cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Stir in the pumpkin, feta cheese, and sage, serve immediately.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection