Skip to content
- ¼ cup Elmhurst Almond Milk
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ⅓ cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Vegetable Shortening, Melted
- 2 Peaches
- ¼ cup Sugar, Granulated
- 1 (14-oz. can) Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar, Granulated
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and vegetable shortening.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form each into a 4-inch ring mold.
- Place the unmolded shells on a greased baking pan, bake for 10 minutes and then let them cool at room temperature.
- While the crust is cooling, peel and thinly slice the peaches.
- Toss the peaches in ¼ cup of sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- In a mixer, combine the Almond Milk, coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whip until medium peaks form.
- Once the shells are cooled, top each one with peach slices until completely covered in a pinwheel shape.
- Bake the shells again for about 5-10 minutes until the peaches are softened.
- Top with the cream mixture and serve immediately.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection