MUDDY NUTTY VODKA COCKTAILS
What is a Muddy Nutty?
These Muddy Nutty Vodka Cocktails derive from the Muddy Waters classic drink, which consists of various things like: vodka, coffee liqueurs – Kahlua, Irish Cream, Baileys – and other cream.
We added our own spin on the drink and cleared the “Waters” some by using fewer, lighter ingredients with a “nutty” addition.
There are just four ingredients, to be exact:
1. Elmhurst Peanut Chocolate Milk. We swapped-in Elmhurst Peanut Chocolate Milk for full cream to give it a slightly-nutty flavor while still retaining a full-bodied, creamy texture. This plant-based peanut milk is made with only 5 simple ingredients; no added gums, carrageenan, artificial flavors or emulsifiers; and is vegan and dairy-free.
2. Coffee-infused vodka. All great drinks that begin with the word “muddy” include a coffee element or two. We used a simple coffee-infused vodka; use your favorite to bring these Muddy Nutty Vodka Cocktails to life.
3. Vanilla syrup. The vanilla syrup adds a touch of spicy warmth and delightful sweetness to the cocktail.
4. Banana Liqueur. There are many different liqueurs one could choose for a muddy cocktail, but we promise that you’ll love trying it with Banana Liqueur.
If you’re ready to give our version of Muddy Waters a try, the recipe is waiting for you to create your own simple and perfect cocktail.
- Combine ingredients and shake.
- Strain over ice in a lowball and garnish with nutmeg and banana chips.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute Serves: 1-2
Pair these Muddy Nutty Vodka Cocktails with the Peach & Almond Cream Torte.