Skip to content
- 2 Cups Elmhurst Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- ½ cup chives, chopped
- 4 Tbsp Vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Add Elmhurst Unsweetened Cashew Milk
, Vegan butter, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- With an electric mixer whip until smooth and creamy. Add more milk for creamier texture, as desired.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection