Skip to content
- 1½ cup Elmhurst Oat Milk™
- 1 cup Farro
- ½ cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts, Quartered & Roasted
- 1 cup Red Onion, Diced
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, Pitted
- ½ cup Scallions, Sliced
- In a medium-sized pot, put in 1 cup of the Oat Milk and the farro.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the farro is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ½ cup of Milked Oats, champagne vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Slowly add in the olive oil while whisking to emulsify the vinaigrette.
- Once the farro is cooked, put it into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the Brussel sprouts, onion, red bell pepper, Kalamata olives, scallions and vinaigrette. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Let the salad chill for at least an hour and then serve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection