Chocolate Brownie Protein Bites
Whoever said you can’t mix fitness, function, and goals with dessert? Don’t let anyone fool you. These Chocolate Brownie Protein Bites are about to prove just how delicious getting in that Vegan protein can be.
No need for a protein powder, all you need to make these Chocolate Brownie Protein Bites is the Elmhurst® Chocolate Peanut Protein Shake. Containing 20g of protein per container, this Vegan protein shake is the perfect addition to the bites.
We dare you to stop after just one
- 2 ½ cups Medjool dates, pitted (may soften in hot water for 1 minute for easy removal)
- 2 ½ cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup organic, natural, creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup Elmhurst Chocolate Peanut Protein Shake
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- In a food processor, combine the dates and peanuts. Pulse until broken up into small pieces. Add in the cocoa powder, flax seeds, chia seeds, and pulse again until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Slowly add in the Elmhurst Chocolate Peanut Protein Shake and peanut butter until mixture forms into a ball.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon-sized bites and place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm.
- Remove the bites from the freezer and share with your friends for a quick protein-packed pick-me-up.
Yield: 20-25 Servings
Serving size: approx. 1 Tbsp