Skip to content
- ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Bacon or Vegan Bacon Bits
- 2 cups Sweet Potatoes, Peeled & Diced
- ½ cup Carrots, Diced
- ½ cup Celery, Diced
- ½ cup Onion, Diced
- 1 tsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño, Minced
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp Allspice
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 4 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 each Bay Leaf
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- On medium-high heat, sauté the bacon bits in a medium saucepot for about 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Add in the sweet potatoes, carrots, celery and onions, then sauté for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Add in the garlic, jalapeño, cayenne pepper, allspice, salt and black pepper, then cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- Stir in the Unsweetened Almond Milk and corn until heated throughout.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection